Last modified: 11/9/23
This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit our website, caregiverdoc.com (“Website”) which is owned and operated by Moving Content, LLC DBA Quiet Life Creative (“us”, “we”, “Moving Content”) and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
We respect your privacy and are committed to it with this policy.
This policy applies to information we collect on the Website, in email, text and other electronic messages you may send to us, when you interact with our advertising partners if any of those interactions include links to the Website, and in any other interaction with us.
It does not apply to information collected offline or through other means, including any other websites which we may own or to any information collected by a third party including through any content or link that may link to or be accessible from the Website.
Children Under the Age of 13
Our Website is not intended for children under the age of 13 years of age. No one under age 13 may provide any information to or on the Website. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you are under 13 do not use or provide any information on the Website. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at email@example.com.
California residents under 16 years of age may have additional rights regarding the collection and sale of their personal information. Please see below for more information.
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Website, including information by which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, email address, telephone number or any other identifier by which you may be contacted online or offline (“personal information”); information that that is about you but individually does not identify you, such as; and/or information about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website, and usage details.
We collect this information directly from you when you provide it to us or automatically as you navigate through the Website. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies or other tracking technologies.
We also collect information from our sponsors and other business partners.
Information you provide to us may include:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website. This includes information provided at the time of subscribing to a newsletter, when you request to access the film, “Unseen” (the “Film”), when you ask to receive further communications from us, when you download or access any content on the Website including the Film, or when you receive information regarding the Film or other content on the Website or when you report a problem with our Website.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us.
- Your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes.
We may also collect information through automatic data collection technologies. This information may include information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including details of your visits to our Website, including and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website or information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
The information we collect automatically includes only statistical data and does not include personal information. This information helps us improve our Website including estimating our audience size and usage patterns and allowing us to customize our Website according to your individual interests.
We do not control these third parties’ tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directly.
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information to present our Website and its contents to you, provide you with information, products, services or resources that you may request from us, and to fulfill any other purpose for which you provide such information.
We may use this information to provide you with notices about changes to the Website or new offerings, or to carry out our contractual obligations. We will use your information for any other purpose for which you have provided consent.
We may also use your information to contact you about our own and our sponsors’ offerings that may be of interest to you. If you do not want us to use your information in this way please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and unsubscribe.
Even though we do not disclose your personal information for these purposes without your consent, if you click on or otherwise interact with any of our sponsors on the Website, the sponsor may send you information. Note that if you interact with a sponsor and leave our Website, the policy no longer applies to the use of your information and such usage will be subject to the sponsor or third party’s terms and conditions.
Disclosure of Your Information
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates and to contractors, service providers, sponsors, and other third parties we use to support our business and who use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of our assets, including the Film, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by us about our Website users is among the assets transferred.
- To third parties to market their products or services to you if you have consented to these disclosures.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it and for any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information; for any purpose with your consent.
- We may also disclose your personal information to comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request; to enforce or any of our terms or policies and other agreements, including for billing and collection purposes; or if we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of us, our or others.
Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
- Promotional Offers from the Company. If you do not wish to have your contact information used by us to promote our own or third parties’ offerings, you can opt-out by emailing us at email@example.com. If we have sent you a promotional email, you may send us a return email asking to be omitted from future email distributions.
Your State Privacy Rights
Colorado, Connecticut, Virginia, and Utah each provide their state residents with rights to:
- Confirm whether we process their personal information.
- Access and delete certain personal information.
- Data portability.
- Opt-out of personal data processing for targeted advertising and sales.
Colorado, Connecticut, and Virginia also provide their state residents with rights to:
- Correct inaccuracies in their personal information, taking into account the information’s nature processing purpose.
- Opt-out of profiling in furtherance of decisions that produce legal or similarly significant effects.
To exercise any of these rights or to appeal any decision regarding a consumer’s rights please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.